Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:55 AM

Default New Business ?

Every one like to start a new business. If you are going to start a new business you need a best business consultant to start the new business. During the business meet you have analyze your business, business plans, investment, and the feature plans is this business suitable to do. From that we earn money and the finance problems are to be solved.

Old 09-25-2012, 06:16 AM

Default Re: New Business ?

If you want to start your own business it will take a little money to get started and on your feet. Banks put many things into consideration when you ask them for money for startup business loans. If you do not have enogh fund right now and no colletral
then its not a right time for you

Old 09-28-2012, 05:02 AM

Hey dude,Have got any satisfying answer for your query or not.I think You should prefer Online loan procedure.It would be helpful.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:59 AM

Default New Business

Why don't you consulting with any agent who can give you some guidance for your new business

Old 12-26-2012, 08:01 AM

We all know that starting up a business is a tough task and the most daunting task between the process, is to arrange the finance. In fact, if a company is not funded it is unable to accomplish its mission which is the purpose of its existence. Obtaining funding should start with a solid business plan.

Old 07-31-2014, 08:02 AM

Firstly - you need a good business plan, without that it will be hard to find the money. Secondly - no one will pay you for creating a company, without taking any shares or something in return. That would be too beautiful to be able to get the capital you want for nothing.
If you have a good idea I'm sure that the money you want to invest certainly will pay off.

Old Sponsors
Old 08-19-2014, 03:09 AM

Starting a business can be a challenge and often entrepreneurs need guidance in various areas.

Old 09-22-2014, 04:35 AM

While starting a new business, it is essential to register your business as well as get the help of an efficient business advisory services like KPMG who combines a multi-disciplinary approach with deep practical industry knowledge that help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities

Old 11-15-2014, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHGuy View Post
If I were to start a new business that needed $7 million of expensive equipment and then another $5 million in other start-up capital. How would I go about financing this without using my own money, family money, friend's money, a bank loan or other sale of shares. I also will own 100% of this business?

Thanks,

MHGuy
you need total $12 million. No one give u such a huge money while you are the owner of the whole business. If a person give you the money he/she must want to perform the business activities with you.
Its better to invest your own money or took loan from the bank.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:06 AM

For a new business or investment can apply for a loan. It's possible consult a financial advisor

Old 12-30-2014, 02:49 AM

Before starting any business you need to invest some amount of money and then ou take loan from any reputed firm for your buisness.

Old 12-31-2014, 03:17 AM

Nice Finance problem is biggest when you are going to launch your new buisness you should have some money before getting any start then you will take some money from bank.

Old 12-31-2014, 05:22 AM

Yes true, I too agree you have to consult good business consultants and financial advisors before starting a business.The best solution is to consult an efficient financial management advisory board like KPMG who can help companies identify business efficiency,growth opportunities to support their financial management and attain business objectives.

Old 03-05-2015, 05:28 AM

This question is very informative for me.I am also aggressive to start a new business,but don't know how to start. This site helps me to get a brief idea about business. Those people have more idea ,feel free to share on this page.

Source : Velin & Associates,Inc.

Old 03-18-2015, 08:56 AM

Loans are classified under various categories. In these days Business loans are the most available loans for many of the customers.