Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:57 AM

Default secure life

You'll have a good, secure life when being alive means more to you than security, love more than money, your freedom more than public or partisan opinion, when the mood of Beethoven's or Bach's music becomes the mood of your whole life when your thinking is in harmony, and no longer in conflict, with your feelings when you let yourself be guided by the thoughts of great sages and no longer by the crimes of great warriors when you pay the men and women who teach your children better than the politicians; when truths inspire you and empty formulas repel you; when you communicate with your fellow workers in foreign countries directly, and no longer through diplomats

Old Sponsors
Old 08-09-2018, 11:04 AM

Default Re: secure life

For me, it's really important to know that everything is fine with my children and that's why I use www.cellphonetrackapp.net to track their location. At first, I thought that I should buy a GPS tracker but then I understood that using an application is much more convenient for my purposes.