Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:24 AM

Default Re: New Business ?

Tread lightly

Old Sponsors
Old 06-17-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHGuy View Post
If I were to start a new business that needed $7 million of expensive equipment and then another $5 million in other start-up capital. How would I go about financing this without using my own money, family money, friend's money, a bank loan or other sale of shares. I also will own 100% of this business?
You need a project finance broker. I had the same issue 2 years ago when starting an oil trading firm, though I could get a business loan from the bank, they tried to charge such a big interest rate that I got shocked. My problem was insufficient collateral. I used a private lending company, they provided funding for my startup. I wouldn't like to go in advertising here but if you google liston trade finance you'll find them easily. They deal in project finance as well.

Old 06-18-2015, 02:08 AM

Hitting up family and friends is the most common way to finance a start-up. But when you turn loved ones into creditors, you're risking their financial future and jeopardizing important personal relationships. A classic mistake is approaching friends and family before a formal business plan is even in place. To avoid it, you should supply formal financial projections, as well as an evidence-based assessment of when your loved ones will see their money again. This should reduce the likelihood of unpleasant surprises. It also lets your investors know you take their money seriously. You also need to seriously consider how the arrangement will be structured. Are you offering equity? Or will this be a loan? Perhaps most importantly, you need to emphasize the risk involved.

Old 06-23-2015, 04:51 AM

Best offer for Forex traders . Now you can buy/sell Perfect money , Skrill , Bitcoin , Ego pay, Payza, Paypal, from us. Easy method. Just visit our website

Old 11-17-2019, 05:21 PM

Any business we wish to work with should be done with clarity and confidence. I do Forex Trading, and I do it very carefully which is also helpful with supportive broker like FreshForex, as it’s one of the leading companies out there with so many benefits. The biggest benefit with them is their low spreads to fast execution of trades and then there is also smooth trading platform, it’s all so nice.