Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 08-26-2014, 07:14 AM

Default Re: Financial Advice

If an individual can no longer handle his debt, a credit consultant can make an in depth study of his financial situation and suggest enrolling in a debt consolidation service or a debt management plan. In a debt consolidation service, the consultant negotiates with creditors for lower interest rates, waiver of fees and penalties and bargains for apportioning a larger amount of the debt pay back towards the payment of the principal amount. A new pay back plan is developed on terms favorable to the customer, so that debts can be paid off faster without the burden of high interest rates.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:32 AM

Being strongly in debt is the worst situation that ever happened in my life and I am getting out of it right now. Found a new job on https://ng.jobsora.com/jobs-lagos-state and constantly paying off my debts slowly, try to save on everything to pay everything off as fast as possible.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:20 PM

My advice will be very straightforward and that’s to work with plans that you know you can execute in every situation. I do that easily thanks to FreshForex because of their fascinating features and facilities with zero spreads, high leverages, lightning fast execution and several other benefits, which makes trading so much easier. But most likeable part is their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which I really like.