Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 06-08-2019, 03:54 PM

Default Brokers which accept US Clients

I know there is a list of brokers that accept US clients but they have tons of limitations like Hedging NOT allowed, Max Leverage of 50X (just to name a few restrictions). Needless to say that these brokers are also extremely expensive in terms of spreads as well as commission and swap rates (especially for scalpers).

Can you guys please share with me list of some good brokers who accept US clients and allow hedging as well as offer 100X leverage. These very well might be offshore brokers, so if anyone can share a list of brokers that US clients can explore for higher leverage with low cost and allow hedging.

This will help me as well as many on this forum who are struggling with finding the right broker.

Many Thanks !

Old Sponsors
Old 06-08-2019, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Brokers which accept US Clients

You are meant to face these issues if you are going to for brokers from USA, as they are always going to with such restrictions. The only option I will suggest you assuming that you are a good trader is Fidelcrest, a truly unbelievable chance for everyone.

It’s not a broker but you can trade with their Trading Challenge, and one who succeeds will be able to manage giant accounts upto $200,000. It’s an opportunity for those who often fall behind just because they do not have sufficient funds. But thanks to this only your skills matter and especially for USA and Europe Traders, it’s a life-changing opportunity for all.