Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 05-29-2019, 04:29 AM

Default Why is an investment in equity mutual fund good?

Why is an investment in equity mutual fund good?

Old Sponsors
Old 05-29-2019, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Why is an investment in equity mutual fund good?

When you are going to invest in the mutual fund, then you can see that Equity mutual fund is not the same always. When you are investing in them, you must know that it has got some risk in it and you need to know about that risk. Despite that, it is said that if you want to invest in a mutual fund, then it is good. The reason for investing in Equity long term scheme is good as it helps in diversification of funds, helps you in tax benefits, provides you with high dividend income, you can invest at your convenience. So, if you are planning or thinking to get some high returns in the end after you invested, then you must go for the Long term funds. They are the best mutual funds which can return a big amount after the time limit is over.

Old 06-15-2019, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Why is an investment in equity mutual fund good?

Frankly speaking, I believe that we should be ready for all types of investment instead of one way pony. If we manage that accurately, it will help us get in direction to benefit. I am lucky enough to be with FreshForex, where I have over 120+ instruments to select frm, which makes it so much easier for me to trade in everything I wish with some very cool facilities and features.