Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Banks

Banks Banks and banking - high street banks and online banks, personal accounts, and savings accounts.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:32 PM

Smile online banking - research

Hi, I am student doing research about online banking. Its for my dissertation for my degree. I am trying to find out consumers opinion about benefits, threats of being an online banking customer. Also what do you think of security of online banking and how could it be improved. I would really appreciate your comments and thoughts about online banking.
Thank you for your time.

Old Sponsors
Old 07-04-2014, 03:56 AM

Default Re: online banking - research

Nowadays the use of online banking is fast, simple and very convenient to do banking transactions, online purchasing, money transfer, etc. For the security purpose you have to check whether website is secured or not. You have to change your password frequently. In the UAE, ADCB is one of the technologically advanced banks who provide secure online banking service. For more details, visit - http://www.adcb.com

Old 08-20-2014, 04:14 PM

Well, in my opinion, on-line banking is definitely the nearest future of the banking in general. As far as i can see from my personal and business experience most of the banking is being done on-line now, and not just on-line, but through mobile devises. Even the cheque deposit, the transaction that made you come to your branch, can now be done though smartphones in certain banks. Thus, on-line banking domination is inevitable, despite some serious theoretical concerns upon their security, and investing in these security measures has become quite an expenditure for many financial institutions.

Old 11-11-2014, 07:41 AM

Online banking is pretty common these days.Banks are updating security measures time to time.But what is most important is the user's concern about this.Many times users just neglect to take their basic security measures such as changing their passwords,using genuine versions of softwares etc.It can leave some easy loopholes for the hackers.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:26 AM

Online banking is the best banking solution provided by the banks, especially for the corporate people who don’t have much time to go physically to the bank and do their banking activities.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:53 AM

I find it much easier - I can do almost anything I would need to do in a bank on my phone. Thumbs up from me.

Old 07-06-2016, 02:44 PM

Thank you for the suggestions! From my personal experience, I can advise you proven and credible payment system worldcore which will be a useful helper for you I’m sure. Thanks to this payment service you can be calm for the safety of your money and conduct any your financial operations without any problems. Also, in conclusion, I would like to wish you big good luck and great life inspiration because our world can be cruel to us… So despite all difficulties we must keep our heart soft and kind and of course, we should be always on the alert!

Old 08-18-2016, 06:15 PM

For me as a customer, benefits - ease of operations, threats - obviously, security of data.

Several resources for your project in case you've missed:

1. Check PWC's report on "Retail Banking 2020"

2. And also this survey might be helpful: "Banking survey: Driving customer value through digital"

Sorry, cant post links, but these can be easily googled.