Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Setting up an affiliate program help

Forgive me for jumping right in without the courtesy of an introduction but I have been searching for good advice on what I need to do in order to setup an affiliate program.

I have created a product, set up a website, begun an article writing campaign and quite a bit more. What I would like to do now is to begin to attract affiliates but I have no idea about what software I would need in order to track who sells what.

Can anyone who has done this please advise.

I am also determined that this is going to remain a legitimate, scam free business but I don't want to get caught out by wrangles with affiliates over who sold what and how many. Hope this makes sense.

Mike

Old Sponsors
Old 09-19-2020, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Setting up an affiliate program help

I am not a developer where I just do affiliate marketing with FreshForex broker as their commission is very high compared to others. They currently offering around 50% commission for affiliates even they always provide free marketing tools.

Old 10-20-2020, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Setting up an affiliate program help

And we ordered a mobile application in the company find here They have a great experience did everything as we wanted, and we advise you to contact them. You can read more about the services on their website, and there you can find out the prices.