Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 11-15-2014, 06:27 PM

Default I want to use the growth dividend discount model for stock valuation.

I want to use the growth dividend discount model for stock valuation. What dividend growth period should i use and what are the benefits and drawback of each. I can use growth since last year, the last three years, or the last five years. The company is "Progressive Waste Solutions"

Old Sponsors
Old 12-26-2014, 05:28 PM

Default Re: I want to use the growth dividend discount model for stock valuation.

Leaving debt by way of a debt negotiation practice is now popular yet you must know best places locate your reputable debt providers.

Old 10-25-2020, 06:57 PM

Default Re: I want to use the growth dividend discount model for stock valuation.

I am not sure why people go for stock trading as there you can't make money if your asset goes to downtrend and due to circuit breaker traders, can't make enough money from the stock market.

Old 11-13-2020, 04:37 PM

For stock valuation there are lots of valuation you can use. Itís true that the Dividend growth discount model is the best and also works with the company who has stable growth for the last few years. But you should go for more models at the same time such as Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Liquidation Value etc. I use FreshForex for my analysis. It helps me to get more models in a very short time. I don't have to worry or depend on just one model at all.