Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:46 AM

Default I want to invest in foreign currencies. What would be my best options?

You should go in with a bank for investment in foreign currency. It falls under their corporate banking solutions. It offers FX Spot FX Forwards and Markets Commentary and Research services.

Old Sponsors
Old 07-19-2019, 03:00 PM

Default Re: I want to invest in foreign currencies. What would be my best options?

My suggestion without 2nd guessing will be FreshForex, itís the leading Forex Company and carries long list of benefits that enables me to perform in very best way. I love their setup from low spreads to high leverages, smooth trading platform and my favorite is their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, and itís truly amazing.

Old 08-13-2019, 08:29 PM

Default Re: I want to invest in foreign currencies. What would be my best options?

What is the best forex trading robot available in 2019? Make money from trading online! Real lots of money every week!
No expertise needed and no experience needed!
100% automated live forex trading. Easy to use. Best forex robot review site: BestEARobots.com.
Check it at:https://bestearobots.com/EN/Oxygen-FX-Trader

Best forex ea

Old 09-20-2019, 10:02 PM

I will suggest doing Forex trading because it’s huge in potential and also can also be highly comfortable. I am doing it for years and it really helps when you are able to do through quality broker like FreshForex. As thanks to them, it makes Forex so much better having features like 200% Deposit Bonus and much more.

Old 10-25-2019, 11:28 AM

My preference is always about taking all long instead of just going for 1 particular option. And this is where and why I prefer to go for something like FreshForex, which gives me freedom to do that with over 130 instruments. The best part is that there is 15th anniversary of theirs which has some thrilling prizes that goes upto $15k value. So really makes them so stand out.