Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 02-14-2017, 02:26 AM

Default Do you find Forex highly challenging?

I donít think it even make sense to talk about this because everyone knows Forex is highly challenging, but I like to hear opinion of experts. I personally find it highly challenging, but itís easier to manage out with broker like OctaFX, as they are worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries and have excellent reputation. I truly cherish their lavish setting which include small spreads, smooth trading platform and mighty deposit bonus up to 50% which is use able too.

Old Sponsors
Old 02-16-2017, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Do you find Forex highly challenging?

Forex is indeed challenging, but if we are skillful enough then we should be least concerned over it. I am ready for this challenge especially under FreshForex, as they are my ideal partners offering wide range of features and facilities including zero spreads, quick execution and even 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus!

Old 02-16-2017, 11:03 PM

Forex is not something you learn once and becomes a master of. The financial world changes constantly and with it does the rules of Forex trading. If you aren't willing to stay up to date, keep learning, and continuously test your knowledge you will struggle to make consistent profits. Keep an open mind as a trader.

https://www.gsimarkets.com/Forex/MetaTrader

Old 02-20-2017, 04:46 AM

Mark100, I haven’t worked with GSIMarkets, but I have heard a lot of negative stuff about them especially when it comes to slippage and re quote, I will be very hesitant to trade with them unless this negative image changes.